Thread: hey everybody
View Single Post
11-20-2006, 11:32 AM
From Miami
Joined in Nov 2006
1 posts
*Jr2*
Hi all, just like to say i like this forum. Just like all of you i came to this country at the age of 7, and in the same situation as all of you. Brenda, "DR in the house"!, keep your boyfriend close, i am not sure how long you have been with him, but once you reach a high point of trust you should tell him, if he really cares for you he will offer his help. Just keep getting to know each other, but keep him close. I also go to college and work full-time, don't ask me how i work you already know (hahaha), half of my salary has been going to help maintain my family of course we are all in the same situation and each of us help out to maintain the house, my tuition is very high, and each semester i have to pay over 1 thousand dollar for a class. Here in Miami the tuition is about $250 per credit a course is usually 3 credits, you do the math and plus they add up $100 for the registration fee and $50 and average of $80 for books, for the whatever fee and etc, etc... arrrghhh gets me mad, i have to pay some of the fees which i can not even benefit from. Well, recently i have been mad of the payments and i have decided to get a private loan. I have hope sometimes things will change, alot of times i lose the hope, and the hope becomes a wish. Anyways, it would be good if we motivate each other, this country is all know, and i want to stay here just like you guys. They tell us we cant do it, although sometimes we have to work twice as hard to obtain something, we should still go for it. Most of us are smarter then the average americans, i graduated high school with a 3.6GPA, which i couldnt use for any scholarships or anything Anyways lets keep at it.
Post your reply or quote more messages.