View Single Post
08-17-2019, 10:49 AM
Joined in Sep 2014
4,684 posts
2MoreYears
Let's wait and see what happens next summer. I agree we aren't getting a permanent solution during Trump's presidency. But next year is crucial for us.

Our future will be on the line when the Supreme Court makes a decision on DACA next year. For better or worse we will know next summer.

The advantage we have, so to speak, is that DACA is popular amongst the vast majority of Democrats, a large number of Republicans and the American people in general.

And the only reason DACA exists is because Obama pulled a fast one, Republicans never saw it coming. I commend him for that. All DACAers are Obama kids. In vulgar terms, he put his balls in the fire for us. We owe him our life literally.

So just hang in there for the time being. Don't do anything stupid. Stay out of trouble.

We'll have a permanent solution sooner or later. The one thing im sure of, per my guts, is that we won't be back in the shadows.

Looking forward when I can travel around the world as a GC holder or better yet a USC. Don't stress on the meantime.
Post your reply or quote more messages.