View Single Post
01-11-2019, 01:08 AM
Joined in Jul 2012
322 posts
conscientiatesla87
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan View Post
You seem like someone that takes what CNN puts out at face value.
Way to make baseless assumptions about someone, then try to claim that making baseless arguments are ignorant. Pot calling the kettle black. Actually the Nazis didn't use cages as it would've been a waste of metal badly needed for the war effort, they had barbed wire fencing with posts every so often.

Why is for all the leftists, the go-to for comparions is nazi. Hitler this and nazi that.

So if your sister has seen the kids, she would've saw that they arrive sick and suffering from malnutrition. Thanks for confirming my fact.

What have I done? What have YOU done? I didn't know I was required to help lmao. I'm not gonna help. Tell me other than write that stupid post have you moved us any further towards dream act? Are you UWD? Are you going to go "Dream Act or Bust?"

Actually I'm not spreading out bullshit, im just stating the truth. Tough shit if you are triggered. Lol get me far? What is this nonsense? Your implication that I'm trying to get somewhere is laughably ridiculous. Oh noez some no-name didn't like what I said, WOAH. Talk to me when you've done something for the illegal immigrant/foreign national community.

Lastly, I am proud Mexico enforces some laws, and with AMLO in office we are enforcing more and more laws. Either you have a nation of rules and laws, or you have concrete jungles like El Savador and Hondouras, many of the nations of which those people are fleeing in terror because they are so ridiculously dangerous. In those nations MS-13 is lurking for young people to force to join, murder, rape, and the only way to gain safety in those nations is to either be MS-13 or have a gun on you at all times for self defense. In those nations not even law enforcement is effective. I'm not proud that we kick them out, and generally we let them stay, and even give them permits to move through our nation. We don't have to do it. We do it because we are kind, and because we know our own countrymen do the same. We also reserve the option to deny, as its within our right as a sovereign nation and if they dont like it they can kick rocks.

The solution isn't open borders however, it never has and never will be the solution. The United States is not big enough for all the downtrodden of the world. What needs to happen is for those nations to develop, peacefully, or via revolution, for its people to take hold of the reins of freedom and water the tree of freedom of their nations.
1. I watch TYT, secular talk, David Pakman none of that centrist/ right BS like CNN , CBS, MSN
2. You are pulling the whole AMLO tougher on immigrants out of thin air and it’s a complete lie. I been watching every speech by AMLO in Spanish.
3. Your god and savior is in bed with Neo Nazis and white supremacists and of course he is one and so are his policies. The facts speak for themselves.
4. It’s a nation of laws and by the law asylum seekers can ask for it.
5 . Who said anything about open borders?
6. My sister point didn’t prove your point at all.
7. I done probably more than you. Have you marched with 10,000+ strong for immigration reform? Have you talk to senators about the dream act? Have you talk publicly about dreamers in universities? I really doubt it. My family has been involved in fighting for the immigrants causes.
8. The only snow flake that gets triggered is you.
9. Forget about UWD... your dear leader trump has sabotaged dreamers in every negotiation. He rescinded DACA when he didn’t have to.
10. Which country has swamped Central America with criminals? Massive deportations of gang members to El Salvador and Honduras has consequences.

Good luck with your republican support I’m sure it will get you far.
Post your reply or quote more messages.