View Single Post
12-09-2007, 08:19 AM
Joined in Nov 2007
30 posts
.reaper.2oox.
I personally don't want to wait absolutely more than 5 years to get legal status in this country, and i am willing to do anything but kill or illegal to get some form of legal status here...if it's not possible then legal status somewhere else so...if you have any suggestions i dont care if it means flying to china or walking the sahara dessert, let me know. Something along the lines of Canada? or even leaving the country then coming back legally? Actually, if you voluntarily with out order of deportation leave the country does the 10 year ban still apply? and is it exactly 10 years or can you take that to court and attempt for a shorter ban? Does the living illegally in the U.S. at some point of your life stay with you forever as a negative effect in the U.S. somewhere whether applying for ajob or such? What about moving back to your country and moving to puerto rico? Does the 10 year U.S. ban apply to puerto rico? And if in puerto rico can you work out something to become a U.s. resident? If you move back to your country do you get penalized at all for going back? ofcourse if your country is democratic, communist or such is bound to hold some consequences. Any other suggestions or words of wisdom?
I Know there's a load of different stuff to answer so thanks for your patience and responses! hopefully we can come up with an alternative, a back up plan in case things dont go the way we want with this act, or it takes more time than any of us can stand to resolve this issue.
Post your reply or quote more messages.