View Single Post
08-16-2012, 12:57 AM
Joined in Aug 2012
139 posts
dr3america
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctgrad View Post
Hi guys,

This has been an incredibly helpful thread. Thank you to everyone that has contributed. I do have a few quick questions, though. I read several pages of the thread and could not find a consensus on the following:

1) Form I-821D, Page 2, Question 9 - what exactly are they asking for by "country of residence?" Is it simply asking where we currently reside (USA)? Or, is it talking about the country where you maintain permanent residency?

2) Form I-765, Question 15 - what do you put for "current immigration status" if we are not under removal proceedings by ICE? The instructions brochure only indicates what should be written for those in removal proceedings, but not everyone else. Do we put "Unlawful Status?" Do you think it would be acceptable to put "Out of Status: Deferred Action Applicant?"

And this is not as big an issue, but on Page 6 in the I-821D form, what do you put for the item # in 2.a if you are providing additional addresses? I put Pg # 3, Part 2, but the item # is confusing and making me paranoid!
Ive read in many posts to put "Unlawful Status : DACA" short for (Unlawful Status : Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and only put "Unlawful Status: DACA by ICE" if you have already have recieved deferred action.
Post your reply or quote more messages.