View Single Post
09-02-2019, 10:22 AM
Joined in May 2016
4,071 posts
DogJuiceMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwxie518 View Post
Bernie never had a chance with the moderates.
Quite possibly. And unfortunately for us. Now the Supreme court is about to smoke us out.

Pianos fails to understand yet again, that the democraps are spinless as hell. They dont even know what they want. When a stripper turned politician, AOC, has more spine than the leadership, you know shit is screwy.

Democrats are so damn spineless that they really cant say no to republicans and that is why people think they are also partly to blame. You might say buh dawg the republicans hate us! yea we know that. We also know that democrats are supposed to have a spine and use the same dirty tricks back at the republicans, but somehow, they are unable to.

Not only that but ALL the democrap candidates want to raise taxes. How about you pay for that shit yourself you bitches.

Free cawllege - nope pay for it yourself, not out of my salary. This provides me zero benefit and only downsides. Not only that but these are now indoctrination centers for the extreme left antifa-terrorist group.

Free health - well shit now you want me to pay for your cosmetic shit? Couldnt take care of yourself? With the crazy ass high medical bills, and I pay for them? Out your mind.

free rent - NOPE.
gauranteed government jobs! - 15 standing around doing nothing, 1 guy working.
basic income! - nope. lost your god damn mind.
free childcare! - nope. Shouldnt of had so many damn useless spawn
lets change out all the buildings in the country and if you dont wana work thats okay! (AOC the blonde of congress)

Make no mistake, all the democrats want to do is raise your taxes on giveaways from your salary and all republicans want to do is give corporate welfare away from your salary.

Both want to fund more wars that can't ever be won.

Shit like this is why the roman empire fell over. We are now witnessing the United States falling over in slow motion.

My prediction goes like this, the nation will fracture among party lines in a civil war 2. Unfortunately since dems hate guns they will get easily defeated. The scrawny antifa twig-men will run out of breath running away.

Dreamers will be caught between a wall and another wall. We are still screwed in this nightmare. 2Face defects and joins the republican team only to find out slavery is back.

Pianos joins the dem team only to find out he is part of the Bourgeoisie.

I am still screwed, but instead im hiding out in the sticks trying not to get caught by either side. Subsisting off whatever can be scavenged.

A new hitler rises in the republican team demanding racial purity.

WW3 begins. Dragging china and russia into the war because they perceive that the united states civil war 2 to be a weakened nation and thus primed for invasion.

Nuclear winter and global warming balance out to become nothing in particular. What actually ends up happening is the flu comes back with a vengeance.

We cut to a scene of me running through downtown LA being chased by dems.
Last edited by DogJuiceMan; 09-02-2019 at 10:34 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.