View Single Post
02-06-2018, 01:25 AM
Joined in Aug 2014
116 posts
Spock
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierHTx View Post
It doesn’t but Americans reading this will group us together.
which means it has everything to do with us, how are some people so shortsighted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_smith View Post
This is the kind of criminal that ice should have been after. We don't want people like him, with his record and a true threat to public safety. I know someone who has like 2 or 3 deportations and like 1 or 2 DUI's and is on his way to the US for the 3rd time after spending 6 months in jail and being deported, he was told if he is caught again he will be in jail for a long long time (like 30 years), I wonder if I should report him if he makes here.. I mean he is a criminal after all, and is definitely a threat to public safety, and he is a drinking addict, can't help himself.
i would say yes in normal circumstances but you're risking bringing the heat on yourself by attempting to cooperate with them; them being ICE.

which is another argument for government to fix the immigration system.

that being said wouldnt you be protected by a UVisa?

i thought the U-Visa was given to people so they wouldnt fear deportation while they cooperate with law enforcement. maybe speak to a lawyer.

if it was one my family i would try to deal with this myself, you know the dwight schrute way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-dYhXyOa20

if all else fails i would report them to the authorities. you just need to be able to say you tried alternatives before you resorted to the authorities.
Post your reply or quote more messages.