View Single Post
06-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Joined in Nov 2012
127 posts
dreamerant
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherDreamer View Post
Guys don't worry, this is a political move. Florida's bill HB235 would have allowed (DACA) notice of approval as an identification to get a drivers license.

See this link for details of the bill
http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sectio...x?BillId=49465

As far as I know, you get the work permit around the same time as this notice or shortly after. Here's the catch, YOU CAN STILL GET A DRIVERS LICENSE!!! this was not a bill take your driving privileges away and signed into law, it was a bill to make the process quicker for those who get approved and passed Florida's house and senate almost by an unanimous decision, but was vetoed by Gov. Rick Scott.

What we need to do now is, take power into our own hands, and educate the public for the 2014 elections coming up. Will we let Rick Scott run for a second term? He actually won 50% of the Hispanic vote, I'm sure we alone can make him lose next elections.

Don't worry, we will prevail. One love.
If this was the sole purpose of that bill, what a stupid bill! You get your EAD about a week or 2 after your approval. What's a week or 2 really going to do? AGAIN, WHY STIR CALM WATERS!!?? If you already know Rick Scott and other dumbasses wanted to pass Arizona style laws here, why present this to him? This could have only had the outcome it has had.

I hope you are right. I really, really do.
Bio mailed: 10/15~Bio done: 10/29 (No walk-in)
App Transferred: 2/15 Approval: 4/22
Post your reply or quote more messages.