View Single Post
07-01-2009, 01:51 AM
Joined in Jul 2009
23 posts
LapsusBrutus
I just joined this forum and I thought that I would post a reply with something that happened to me and see if it is of any help... I live in NYC, been in the country illegally for 8 years and I've been driving for about two years now, I've gotten pulled over twice, first time the officer gave me a ticket, I showed him my college id, debit card and some bank paper i had on me to prove that i was living where i was claiming to be residing at the time, let me go after a brief lecture, second time similar consequence, was issued a ticket for driving without a license and paid it off. Both times I was extremely apologetical and respectful I guess that helps...

p.s. Actually I got pulled over a third time, but after convincing the Officer that I was just trying to save some time going to the bank, that I had forgotten my dl at home and that I was a "good guy" obedient of the law and that I didn't try to escape from him, he actually let me go without issuing a ticket or anything, i guess I was pretty lucky that time
Post your reply or quote more messages.