View Single Post
01-31-2018, 11:42 PM
Joined in Jan 2017
62 posts
9430tie
I expire: 10/12/2018
I mailed my renewal: Tuesday 01/17/18 to the Lewisville, TX location via UPS
They delivered my renewal: on Wednesday 01/18/18 to the Lewisville, TX location
I received texts and emails stating that my case had been accepted and it is being routed to the USCIS Harrisonburg Storage Center: 01/22/2018

UPDATE: I had not received any news on a biometrics appointment through forms or texts, or anything so I too started panicking. I logged onto my account, and I finally found the forms? link everyone was talking about and BAM! there it was. It said they uploaded it on 01/23, and the date for my appointment was set for 02/12.
I printed the form today and I live in the DFW area, so I headed to the biometrics office around 10 am. They were dead af, and the guy was kinda heckling me because I was 2 weeks early for my appointment. I was super polite and I told him I had a hard ass boss, and that school was also an obstacle, and so he let me do them! He was hesitant, but he said that they typically will allow people with emergencies to skip ahead and let them do their appointments early. (I feel like he let me do them early because there was literally 2 people ahead of me upon arrival.) If you're planning on going early and they're not budging, make up a bs excuse, and you should be Gucci.
Post your reply or quote more messages.