View Single Post
10-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Joined in Oct 2012
138 posts
hooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neksrov View Post
For the continuance residence proof of this year between '07, I sent in a few banks statements, college transcripts, and a printed page of my Time Warner Cable receipt. My concern is particularly focused on the few proofs, but substantial, quiet guaranteed that I had been living here, the only problem I see with this, is that I didn't--for the bank statements and Time Warner Monthly Statement-- print out single one-by-one all of the months since the year I initiated my official membership. The college transcripts were almost an assurance to me, that I had adequately provided affirmative proof of my residence to the date required. But I fear, noticing some of the results others have faced, simply with proof of only submitting the articles of: school transcripts, bank statements. Maybe, possibly, my chances to receive approval are stumped after my Biometric appointment, and I must inquire on the subject...Is it enough? Is it enough to supply only a few scattered months of worth, of official client membership, in establishing continuance U.S residency? The receipt and bank statements include my account numbers both of which are active to this day.
I didn't print out month-to-month for bank statements either. School records cover the most. I said this earlier but I had an year gap, for that gap I had sent in the bank statements; two bank statements.

No one here can say "enough" decisively but that's what I did.
And some of us here who got approved already did that as well.
Post your reply or quote more messages.