View Single Post
07-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Joined in Aug 2011
5,677 posts
IamAman
So because I've been obsessed with this question, I found out that T-Mobile also has a banking service now. There are no physical banks to go to so you do it online and it says they need a US or Federal ID, US address, and and SSN....pretty much what they ask for if you have mobile phone service with them. Then you just deposit checks yourself or use e-pay. No way to deposit cash directly unless you get yourself a money order and scan that in.

Anybody try them? It doesn't sound like they ask any citizenship questions, but then that's something that might be sneaked in later. It doesn't sound too bad actually except that T-mobile has the ability to track your every move.
Mid-40's dreamer (yeah, time flies), aged out of original DACA and didn't have a chance to apply for extended DACA after Republicans killed it on the vine. Have family petition that is now officially current but with past skeletons, is risky to move forward with AOS. Life is on hold for now until laws and/or government becomes more friendly. Life kind of sucks at the moment but like Al Bundy and the mighty cockroach, I survive.
Post your reply or quote more messages.