View Single Post
06-19-2011, 07:41 PM
From Connecticut
Joined in Mar 2009
8,653 posts
2Face
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzmn_ntn View Post
Well i don't know about your gf's but mine tells me the truth.
Well what i was referring to when i put the post about not letting new people put news article in the news section until they have at least 10 post is due to the number of spam that their has been recently in this page, not to the crap that you guys post, i always skip that since i know its useless. Their are only a few poster's on here who i always stop and read what they have to say because i know it relates to the story/content. Oh by the way i realize that your just creating useless threads and things like that to piss people off but i mean come on, is that mature? Is that how you want to be viewed by this community? You said it yourself, you want to be part of this community and give advice, do you think their going to follow your advice like that? I wouldn't. Anyways... have fun, but your not funny, just letting you know.
Totally agree with this guy here. Just have a look at how many members have joined this forum. DAP has the ability to make a very big difference in achieving passage of Dream Act. I feel like we are slightly diverting away from the main goal, which is obviously DA. Lately I've also been noticing personal attacks on each other. BS posts like these just take up bandwidth and waste everyone's time and make no contribution. In addition to that prerequisite to making posts in the news sections, I feel like active moderation is required on DAP as a start to overhauling the whole site. This would include first of all implementing a system where the user would have to write a certain number of words to be able to post instead of just one sentence. Secondly, any posts diverting away from the topic or offensive statements should be removed ASAP. I understand the moderators whoever they are are busy just like all of us. But this is something to consider. Eventually we can join forces with other organizations like DreamActivist to further help our cause. Till then, lets try our best to keep our posts intellectual and on topic. I myself have been guilty of making nonsense posts on random threads and will try to contribute as much as I can in any way with every post from now on.
Post your reply or quote more messages.