View Single Post
05-20-2022, 09:49 PM
Joined in Aug 2011
5,677 posts
IamAman
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine1333 View Post
Omg so sorry to hear that!!!
lol I was being a overly dramatic but all of those are true. A few weeks ago I decided to stay up late to watch some stuff and just as I fell asleep I got a call from my dad gasping for air because his oxygen concentrator had crapped out while he was asleep and the portable backup unit which isn't constant flow was too slow to bring his levels back up so I had to rush there, get his backup tank and put the mask on him and calm him down and call the oxygen company's emergency line to come replace the machine....long night! It all worked out but since then as soon as I fall asleep I am on alert waiting for my phone to ring.

In a weird way though dealing with his issues has taken my mind off my own issues.
Mid-40's dreamer (yeah, time flies), aged out of original DACA and didn't have a chance to apply for extended DACA after Republicans killed it on the vine. Have family petition that is now officially current but with past skeletons, is risky to move forward with AOS. Life is on hold for now until laws and/or government becomes more friendly. Life kind of sucks at the moment but like Al Bundy and the mighty cockroach, I survive.
Post your reply or quote more messages.