View Single Post
10-11-2016, 10:33 PM
Joined in Aug 2016
406 posts
WGITF
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryNicePerson1 View Post
Does anyone have any other way to try and get a "Your card is in production" response???

I have a service request that went out, and I also emailed NSC that gave an auto reply...but that's all I have right now...an auto reply for my Service Request to wait 30 days...and an auto reply from NSC that I may get a follow up...

Anyone else here over a month now pending EAD renewal and still have not received any help from your SR inquiry or the Service Center itself?

I am now on my 5th week pending EAD renewal (after DACA renewal), and I am panicking like crazy...I am now convinced that any EAD renewal I get will not be the same timeline as my DACA renewal and I will know that I have effectively fucked my future chances adjusting status.
eva02 just got a card production message and she kept working after expiration though she was approved a day before. You'll be fine. Plenty of people worked even without the approval that you saw re: DACA and EAD. The dates will be the same as always.

I have two emails saying card production; 1 from secure ELIS inbox and 1 from an SR. Case tracker still has not changed. Even USCIS officers are advising people to use their letters for their employer as proof of approval if the card is delayed.

You've been working for 5 weeks without the card and WITH AN APPROVAL. You think if it affects the card production, you wouldn't have received anything warning you? That's unlikely. Don't panic.

ONE QUESTION THOUGH. You did see your EAD app get approved right? On ELIS? Or was the DACA the only one that said approved?

EDIT: Just went through the "OFFICIAL 2016 Renewal Thread" and there are people who kept working without any sort of approval and received their card/received card production/mailing messages. Hopefully this helps relieve you. I know this situation sucks; not having the "physical card" but don't let it ruin you.
Last edited by WGITF; 10-11-2016 at 10:53 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.