View Single Post
12-24-2010, 10:17 AM
Joined in Jul 2007
131 posts
TIKVA
For those of you who are with me and have not invested 44 cents a change of format. For those against I don't need your comments ignore this post. Since all the letters look the same instead of placing your bio at the bottom of the letter place it on top.

I was brought to America at age 5 and today I am 26. I have a B.S. in Bio-Chemistry and in May 2011 I will graduate with a M.S. in Food Science.
Mr. President you have the power to end our suffering and free us from this injustice of not being documented.

Dear President Obama,
Many presidents have been faced with great challenges throughout American history. Some have been at the forefront of courageous decisions that defined them as a great president.
Since George Washington presidents have used Executive Orders to correct an injustice.
In 1862 President Lincoln by Executive Order suspended the writ of habeas corpus and issued the Emancipation Proclamation.
President Truman by Executive Order integrated the armed forces of the United States.
President Eisenhower by Executive Order desegregated schools.
President Kennedy and President Johnson by Executive Order barred racial discrimination in federal housing, hiring and contracting.
Mr. President you have the will of the House of Representatives and the majority vote in the United States Senate to correct an injustice to children who were brought to the United States without their consent and were raised here as loyal patriotic Americans. In a sense they are American refugees.
These great Presidents could no longer stand on the side lines and tolerate the injustices and suffering of so many people.
Mr. President find it in your heart and ask God for the wisdom and justice that you may have the courage by Executive Order to implement the will of the United States House of Representatives and the Senate of the United States. Grant a temporary status for children with college degrees or willing to serve in the United States military.

Sincerely,

Mail your letter give it a shot. 100,000 or more letters would be nice!
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

Then go to www.whitehouse.gov/contact
Go to contact and copy/paste the same letter in the e-mail form and send it.
Post your reply or quote more messages.