Thread: Age Cap
View Single Post
04-27-2012, 12:03 PM
Joined in Aug 2011
5,677 posts
IamAman
Quote:
Originally Posted by immigration truth View Post
No offense to you sir, I give you all the respect in the world. But at the age of thirty six have you not seriously considered immigrating? I mean opposition is intense towards awarding it to those who are to put it lightly, aged in terms of dreamer age.
Immigrated to where?? I don't even have a passport from my home country and can't get one. It's not as if this was planned. 2 years turned into 5 years, 5 years turned into 10 years and then was told "surely some new legislation will come...just go to school and then 10 years turned into 15 years and then 9/11 happened and all hell broke loose, dot com bubble burst so forget work sponsorships, no more school so forget meeting a decent girl to marry.

20 years later Bush was elected again so I was waiting for the next guy to do something and now 25 years later, I'm being told that "eh, you're not attractive enough to pass this bill".

Seriously, WTF. It should be either all Dreamers or nobody.

*edit*

I assure you I will not go anywhere and I have no where else to go. I just find it ironic that all of a sudden when there is a glimmer of hope in this sinking rat ship that we're in, you youngin's are willing to jump over the other ones to try to save yourselves and justifying it.
Last edited by IamAman; 04-27-2012 at 12:10 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.