Thread: Bad News
View Single Post
10-24-2014, 12:15 AM
Joined in Nov 2012
14,973 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplok View Post
This people are above the teachings of the bible. It is clear they make no mistakes in life.
Not all mistakes are the same. If I drive and I crash into someone, its my mistake and its an accident as no sane person would crash into someone. If I drink and drive, and I crash into someone, its a mistake, but it isnt as bad as if I just drive and hit someone. We could justify the first scenario with a number of excuses. But what excuses would I have if I was drunk? Are these mistakes the same? No they are not the same. At least not in court they are not. People understand others mistakes when they are not as a result of being drunk. OP didn't even chose to do this mistake, how could she when she was intoxicated? Ratiocination tells us that under no circumstances one should not drink and drive. If you know you are going to drink, its your duty while your still not drunk to make sure you have someone taking you back home JUST in case you drink one too many. I Don't drink, but if I did drink, or when I feel I might fall into pressure from my co-workers, I make sure before I arrive to the drinking scene, to have someone drive me back home. Is doing this really that hard? As a friend its also your duty to prevent your friends and family members from drinking and driving, heck, even to strangers, you see someone drunk and getting their keys out, look for someone who might know them to try to stop them, or call the cops. I don't feel/think OP should have her DACA denied or be deported or be crucified but its a fundamental thing to understand no mistakes are the same and some have grave consequences. I will admit I went too far by calling her an alcoholic as I don't know her background regarding that matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
Post your reply or quote more messages.