View Single Post
06-03-2019, 07:14 PM
Joined in Aug 2014
42 posts
Sorry to hear about your child. First of all, is your child’s US citizen? If so, you should contact a attorney. If you have been here for over 10 years, you may be able to file for cancellation of removal.

I’m not an attorney. Speak to an immigration attorney.
Post your reply or quote more messages.