View Single Post
05-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Joined in Jun 2009
627 posts
IcanOnlyDream
ignorant people write that we are all criminals that keep on getting 'freebies'? Seriously, what 'freebies'? their main argument deals with the fact that they are tired of paying taxes for us. I sincerely wish I could know what benefits these people keep on writing about because I would die to have at least ONE. I write this because everytime I read this (from the comments section of every news source) I try to compare it to my life and nothing fits. Maybe we all should stop paying taxes so all their talking will finally have some credibilty, and we'll see the impact it will have on the economy.

Here's something else too, whenever people write something like "illegals are the scum of the country, the dream act is more of a nightmare act and they all should be deported asap" - 5121 thumbs up - 5 thumbs down. Another one: "I support the Dream Act and all these students should be given a chance to succeed" - Thumbs up 15 - Thumbs down 1215. I obviously made comments up but the thumbs down and up are pretty realistic. They all see us as a whole and would rather focus on the bad apples rather than the good ones.
Post your reply or quote more messages.