View Single Post
10-31-2012, 11:26 PM
Joined in Sep 2012
162 posts
MoroccanDreamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamAlive View Post
How could I enroll if my school doesn't starts re enrollment until August 6th, which that's when I did and started school on August 15, also on USCIS.gov it states the following:

Q1: Does “currently in school” refer to the date on which the request for consideration of deferred action is filed?
A1: To be considered “currently in school” under the guidelines, you must be enrolled in school on the date you submit a request for consideration of deferred action under this process.

Q2: Who is considered to be “currently in school” under the guidelines?
A2: To be considered “currently in school” under the guidelines, you must be enrolled in:

a public or private elementary school, junior high or middle school, high school, or secondary school;
an education, literacy, or career training program (including vocational training) that is designed to lead to placement in postsecondary education, job training, or employment and where you are working toward such placement; or
an education program assisting students either in obtaining a regular high school diploma or its recognized equivalent under state law (including a certificate of completion, certificate of attendance, or alternate award), or in passing a General Educational Development (GED) exam or other equivalent state-authorized exam.
ok u made ur point, i was just making sure, so you are set to go, it only in matter of time, and good luck to u brother man. and dont let my early approval before u get into u, its just a hand of luck.
Ead and I-821D both: Approved 10/31/12 at California
EAD in Hand: 11/5/12 SSN Card in Hand:11/14/12 Driving Permit:11/20/12
Post your reply or quote more messages.