Thread: MAVNI updates
View Single Post
01-25-2018, 09:05 PM
Joined in May 2012
1,227 posts
Lost Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrybrah View Post
But does getting laid > having a career and life without the possibility of it being interrupted for an unknown amount of time? I guess the only main difference is citizenship so there is that. Sorry, just trying to vent :/
Trust me Im feeling all that. My dumbass unit just scheduled a field training exercise in the middle of March... For a whole bloody month, they basically told me to fuck my schooling and drop my research. The officers and higher ups dont give a shit because they've already obtained their bullshit degree from an online degreemill school like ECPI, working some horse crap meaningless jobs and tryna milk this government pension on taxpayers dime for doing absolutely nothing. Some of us are going to a real college, doing research, and studying hard sciences. "You can just do your classes online" Rightttt, because I can totally do all my experience in a shit tent in the middle of nowhere.

Funny shit, my 1st sgt is a truck driver. Saw him at a gas station once out of those uniforms. Man, that was real.