View Single Post
07-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Joined in Feb 2010
70 posts
justforthemoment
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshh. View Post
I was just curious if any of you guys were getting in-state tuition and if your school has already contacted you about you having to pay out-of-state rates to attend classes.

I haven't heard from my school, yet. And on the news this morning, they were saying that a preliminary check has found that there are about 100 kids in the system that may/may not be undocumented. Basically, they haven't provided their institution with the correct immigration documents.

For lack of better terms, if the shit hits the fan and they tell me that I've got to pay out-of-state tuition, I will be looking into transferring to a private school outside of Georgia. Which is looking more and more probable everyday.

Our attorney is the same guy representing Jessica Colotl. Anyone interested in getting in contact with him, I'll be more than happy to pass on his name and number to you. He's always given us sound advice.
Wait, you're not paying out-of-state tuition right now?! I live in GA and I pay out of state at GPC. What school do you go to? But no, I haven't heard anything.
Post your reply or quote more messages.