View Single Post
08-12-2017, 10:19 PM
From Connecticut
Joined in Mar 2009
8,652 posts
2Face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
I will also add that Trump is showing more heart toward dreamers than a lot of Bernie supporters (THE PROGRESSIVES AND SO CALLED CHAMPS OF MINORITIES). I remember approacching them and encouraging them to vote for Hillary because a lot was at stake and our community was in danger. Time and fucking time again I was rejected. They simply said "sorry." We were left out in the cold. A lot of them told me to suck it up. Easy for them to say because they are legal and their bitch asses won't get deported!

If Trump legalizes us and Bernie faces Trump, I am going to be 100% behind Trump. Nothing against Bernie, but I want Trump to win again and see progressives squeel like the fucking hypocrit pigs that they are. 2face and I are pro Trump. That's right.
Indeed at the moment, it's everyone for themselves. As far as we are concerned here on DAP, we want DACA to remain alive and with that regards Trump has certainly met our expectations. Now we will see how much courage he has to actually fend off the loser Attorney General's next month. I really think DACA will continue to exist but lets see. As long as our information isn't used to come after us and our families who have done no bad, I have no problem with Trump. And I'd like to clarify the fact that we are Pro-Trump so far only with his DACA related and overall policies of not going after people with no records whatsoever. We don't want to be called out for being "racist Trump loving people."
Post your reply or quote more messages.