View Single Post
05-31-2016, 03:16 PM
Joined in Oct 2009
180 posts
WillIam399
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSS816 View Post
Hey everyone I need some advice!!

So I recently submitted my daca renewal and about a few days later I get my package returned and when I opened it I saw that they had rejected my package because I forgot to sign something so I recently submit it back and today I was looking at the copies of my daca renewal request and I noticed a few errors! I forgot to check the check mark where it ask if I have recently traveled outside the USA! Not only that but I also forgot to put my middle name on the worksheet... I'm so scared now I seriously should have someone else look at it before but I'm so scared and anxious!! I need some answers

The only thing you can do at this point is wait. Those are some obvious mistakes that they will see and more than likely your renewal will be delayed. When they do return your packet to you, don't be in such a rush to fix the mistake and push it back in the mail. Double/TRIPLE check ALWAYS, especially something this important. This advice holds true not only for this paperwork but also your schoolwork and your job. Big or small mistakes like these can cost you your grades, time, and money. Since at this point it is out of your hands, just relax and be patient.