View Single Post
10-01-2013, 11:06 PM
Joined in Aug 2011
5,677 posts
IamAman
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
Looks like Democrats pouncing on this opportunity to further tarnish the image of the Republicans and I don't blame them. Republicans are the ones taking and will continue taking most of the blame for this shutdown. I bet the Democrats want Republicans to oppose this CIR bill and that would further fuel this claim that Republicans are opposing EVERYTHING. Looks like more of a political move. I just don't see ANYTHING passing this Congress..CIR or any other issue..NOTHING will pass this Congress. I don't even think this government will get back up on its feet. We're in for some major economic disaster. There's going to be major outcry throughout this country. Republicans are going down and they're taking us all with them just for that top 1%.

This will call the GOP's bluff on all fronts. Even if it doesn't work for immigration (and it won't), it further exposes the GOP as the hateful obstructionists that they are.
Mid-40's dreamer (yeah, time flies), aged out of original DACA and didn't have a chance to apply for extended DACA after Republicans killed it on the vine. Have family petition that is now officially current but with past skeletons, is risky to move forward with AOS. Life is on hold for now until laws and/or government becomes more friendly. Life kind of sucks at the moment but like Al Bundy and the mighty cockroach, I survive.
Post your reply or quote more messages.