View Single Post
08-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Joined in Aug 2012
25 posts
jvxargent
Hello guys. A lot of information here. Thanks a bunch. I have however a few question for which I have not found the answers yet:
-For the part where it ask you to list the absences, should I list the times that I went to Mexico for vacations (about a day or two) when I still had a visa? I have no record of these visits since they don't always scan your visa upon returning and there is no paperwork involved other than just showing them your visa. Should I leave this field blank?
-Should I leave out the part where it asks for I-94 number if I lost mine? I don't have those little papers anymore but I am wondering if I should leave that blank.
-Would it be a good idea to provide a copy of your expired tourist visa as proof of identity? It says in their website that it would be, but wondering whether I should attach it with my birth certificate.
-Also, I am thinking of myself translating my birth certificate since I don't see information anywhere as to whether it has to be notarized or not. Any light on this?
Post your reply or quote more messages.