View Single Post
05-23-2013, 09:27 PM
From Florida
Joined in Jan 2008
617 posts
Ayame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakkAttackk View Post
Basically I went to West Campus, went to International Student area in SSB Building & they told me that they don't deal with stuff like that & I tried explaining to them in detail but they repeatedly told me to go to the Answer Center which is temporarily in HSB Building, went there, asked if I could get InState & they just said no. I asked why & it's because the status we're on is a temporary status. I asked her to ask other people, they all said the same thing.
pakkatack,

Im guessing you already applied and got "accepted" into valencia. Go to any answer center who hasnt told you NO yet. Go with your 2 tier documents READY, your ID and with the residency form filled out. Just say you are here to submit residency docs. DONT EXPLAIN ANYTHING ABOUT DACA, dont even mention it.
They will see you EAD...and they'll probably ask you whats your status, just say DEFERRED status (as it states in their website to be elegible for instate)

understand that they are not the one who make the decision...it is the people who review your form.

If it helps, the person who accepted my residency docs was this white guy in the Osceola campus answer center. Try to do it with him. I always see him there in the afternoons. I did exactly what i told you.

Theres also a black guy assisting, but he told me no....so dont do it with him.