View Single Post
02-19-2013, 12:59 PM
Joined in Oct 2012
2,561 posts
butterflynans
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshope View Post
(this is my story i been waiting for almost 6 months and i haved always wondering why was my appllication taking so long if i have a clean record..)guys i just got a call from immigration home land security asking me for my name and asking if i have any sisters or brothers ..i got scared so i answered yes then he asked me if i have a sister with the same name and i said yes shes my twin sister..so he was like oh ok then i asked is this the reason why my case is taking so long he said yes so i was wondering has anyone received calls from homeland security department asking for ur questions..? I guess my case was taking long cuz they were confused that my sister has the same name but different middle name ) same date of birth but shes already a resident so i guess this means that my case would finnally get an approval..what do u think ? Im scared that i got that call ? Is this normal? Never heard of them calling us?

You should of asked when should you expect to hear from them again... Did u trace the call back ?