View Single Post
10-06-2012, 08:16 PM
Joined in Sep 2012
54 posts
canelita85
to be honest with everybody my husband and i were thinking of getting divorce and go the other way ( you know which one) but we gave it a lot of though and suddenly this daca thing came up and we put on hold our thoughts..... if Obama gets elected i don't know if he is going to do something or not for sure ( he didn't do anything in his first 4 years, so what makes this new 4 years different) but if he is the president at least i know i would have daca for at least 4 ish years... then after that idk man, probably back to square one and do what we were thinking.... i hope not... i really hope not.... i want to do good, i want to see this country grow for everybody....

If Romney gets elected i'll cross fingers for everyone who applied for daca..... (including me) not to get deported after the 2 years because of them having all info from us...... i really hope so they give us a break..... i really would have no idea what to do back to my country, wouldn't know anyone, would have to "learn" a new language ( i do speak and write spanish, but for sure not a college degree, for me to get a professional job) ..... and for sure i don't want to go and live under my in-laws roof.... anyways just hoping for the best for everyone ....
Sent:8/18 (By Myself) - USPS Certified MailDate Application Received: 8/21 G-1145 Notification Received:8/27- Routed to VermontDate I-797 C Received:8/27Biometrics Received:On NEVER (they send it to wrong address, called 9/17 told me i have appt for 9/19)Biometrics:9/19EAD Text:11/06EAD ARRIVAL: 11/09Permit:12/035 hr class:12/21Driving License:01/24
Post your reply or quote more messages.