View Single Post
02-23-2015, 08:19 PM
Joined in Aug 2011
5,680 posts
IamAman
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink View Post
The vibe I'm getting is this will go nowhere, This judge is gonna dig his heels in......But has to be done anyway so the administration can then take this to the next level.
I think this is just a way to call the judge's bluff and the judge has no intention of letting any part of the executive order to go through, but my question was that once the judge says no as expected (he has until Wednesday to decide before it goes to the 5th), will the offer to let his ruling stand for the 23 states be removed? In other words, whatever the 5th decides will be for the whole country?
Mid-40's dreamer (yeah, time flies), aged out of original DACA and didn't have a chance to apply for extended DACA after Republicans killed it on the vine. Have family petition that is now officially current but with past skeletons, is risky to move forward with AOS. Life is on hold for now until laws and/or government becomes more friendly. Life kind of sucks at the moment but like Al Bundy and the mighty cockroach, I survive.
Post your reply or quote more messages.