View Single Post
02-14-2019, 05:13 AM
Joined in Dec 2010
783 posts
justjohnjustice1988
Quote:
Originally Posted by isk84life View Post
More political theater. Call these assholes out everywhere you see them.
OMG most of you are delusional!

Trump will never and WAS never serious about finding true bipartisan solution to DACA.

Blaming the Democrats for not committing political suicide for us ( by using shutdowns as leverage, which Never works) is crazy!

We all know this Administration must be replaced by a center/center left presidency in order for the US Senate to seriously consider CIR and DACA.

Also, we forget the political reality of the US Senate, which has a 53-47 Republican Majority.

I understand we all want things to get fixed but at the end of the day the US Constitution says it is up to Congress and the President to pass and sign bills into laws.

Attacking the political party that PASSED the Dream Act (US House Dem majority) and is actually gonna bring bills to the floor for votes is counterproductive.

I'm an independent but I know that the Dems are the party that is more INCLINED to support immigration.

Not long ago most of u on here were willing to trade ur own legalization for your own parents and family members to be prosecuted, cut LEGAL immigration, and build a useless wasteful contrete structure on the US border.

I call hypocrisy and utter lack of understanding of how the US Political system works.

Use your brain, not ur emotions. 2020 will be the year to start to undo the damage Trump has caused to both legal and illegal immigrant populations.
Filing/APP sent: myself/08-18-12 1:00 p.m. Received: 08-21-12 G-1145 Notification: 08-24-12 5:12 p.m.I-797 C Letter: 8-29-12 Bio Appt.: 9-24-12 RFE notice: 11-06-12 (online) 11-10-12 (letter) RFE resp. to USCIS: 11-13-12
EAD in hands:Nov 20!!!
Post your reply or quote more messages.