View Single Post
11-19-2012, 09:34 PM
Joined in Aug 2012
182 posts
mayrac07
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceramicpapi View Post
So, when would be a good time for me to call USCIS and ask whether there is a problem with my application?
Quote:
On 11/15/2012 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
-- Information not available

Case type:
-- I765

Filing date:
-- 08/30/2012

Receipt #:
-- EAC-12-908-96***

Referral ID:
T1D**********VSC
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):
-- Information not available

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:
-- Approaching Regulatory Time Frame

The status of this service request is:

You have filed Form I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals and Form I-765 c33 Application for Employment Authorization, which is based on the final adjudication of your I-821D.

We have received your request stating that your I-765 application is approaching regulatory time frame.

The Service cannot make a final decision on your I-765c33 until after a final decision has been made on your I-821D.

The processing time for your I-765 will begin when a final decision is made on your I-821D Form.

Unfortunately, agency guidelines do not allow for the expedited processing of Forms I-821D.

Therefore, your forms will be processed in the order in which they were received. You should hear something from the Vermont Service Center within 60 days of this notice.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please remember: By law, every person who is not a U.S. citizen and who is over the age of 14 must submit Form AR-11 AND notify this office of their change of address, within 10 days from when they move (persons in "A" or "G" nonimmigrant status are exempt from this requirement). To notify this office of a move, visit our website at: www.uscis.gov or call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283. The Form AR-11 can be downloaded from our website or you can call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and we can order one for you. Instructions for filing the Form AR-11, including mailing instructions, are included on the Form.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
I called and made a service request, that was the response.. calling doesn't really do anything.
SSN Applied: 3/4/13 // Learner's Permit: 3/4/13 // Drivers License: 3/6/13 // SSN Printout: 3/7/2013
Post your reply or quote more messages.