View Single Post
09-05-2017, 04:40 PM
BANNED
Joined in Jun 2017
3,091 posts
BeeHive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
Sarah Huckabee Sanders said during the press conference after the decision on DACA was announced:

Question: "The president vowed to treat Dreamers with ‘great heart, how is this move treating them with great heart?"

Huckabee Sanders: "There's a lot of people that I've seen attacking the president for not showing the level of compassion that they feel like he should. To me, the most heartless thing that I've seen all day today is that Democrats like Nancy Pelosi are using this decision today for fundraising while the president's trying to fix the situation. They are politicizing an issue instead of actually doing their job. If they would spend less time fundraising and more time focusing on solutions, we wouldn't even be in this problem in the first place.

Thing is, many of us in this forum – DACA recipients, Dreamers – are willing and ready to compromise. UWD does not speak for all of us.

With this in mind, what do you all have to say to all those who supposedly support us, but are not willing to compromise?
It is all politics.

Trump is trying to come with a solution for us and people are bashing him left and right.
Post your reply or quote more messages.