View Single Post
09-13-2017, 08:23 PM
Joined in Aug 2012
1 posts
MissReni
Hi all,

I am DACA recipient who will soon be married to a US citizen so I'm getting all my forms together for a speedy process. I entered the US with a B2 visitors visa and was inspected/stamped. It obviously expired and I've been applied/renewed DACA twice. I just have a few questions and would appreciate your input (especially for those whose situation was the same as mine and have gotten their green card through marriage since):

1) I lost my i-94. In the parts that ask for its #, expiration date, etc., I explained that it was lost and that I am submitting a copy of the page in my passport that immigration stamped when I entered as well as the visa page. Does this take the place of the i-94? Have any of you gotten approved without a lost i-94?

2) Form I-485, part 8, item 17 asks: "Have you ever violated the terms of a nonimmigrant visa? Technically I did since I overstayed and was unlawful. Should I answer yes?"

3) Form I-485, part 8, item 23 asks: "Have you ever applied for any relief or protection from deportation or removal?" Is DACA under this category?

Also it asks what my current immigration status is and I just put DACA Recipient. What did some of you answer for this question?
Post your reply or quote more messages.