View Single Post
06-18-2013, 01:39 PM
Joined in Jun 2013
20 posts
LRJan07
Lately I been really disappointed on Nebraska service center. So I stopped checking my case status everyday. Today I receive a called from an engineering company that I got a job offer from. They told me that they might not be able to wait for me to get my work permit much longer. I got really sad because I graduated college with an engineering degree and got an awesome Job offer, better than the offer that people in the top of my class got, and because of the delays I may be in risk of loosing it. Well I decided to call USCIS and call in to speak to a level two. When I put in my case number it did not start as the usual and said it was approved I hung up immediately because I knew I had typed my case number wrong. Well so I just checked online and it wasn't wrong it was approved. They approved me yesterday and I didn't even know. Guys there is hope for us nebraskers last week they told me they were working on cases from December 4 and now they are on January cases ( I say that since Im from January 7th. Guys with security checks there is hope too they had told me since about a month ago that I was being hold for a security check and my stuff just got approved.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE DREAMERS OUT THERE THAT HAVE WORKED REALLY HARD FOR THIS.

Nebraskers June is looking good keep ur head up approvals are coming out!!!

I'm so happy and I'm home alone I can't hug anyone ;( I'm considering going to go hug the neighbor

It says my card has been mailed but I haven't gotten any emails of approval or anything. I guess I'll just have to wait.

Thank you guys, u guys helped coped with this along the way! Thing that my family was not able to do. I promise I will keep checking to see when all my Nebraska brothers make it through. I know I didn't have a long wait like the 7+ months like most of u but I was really discouraged because of the many early cases that were being approved, and plus the 5 cases before and after me were all approved back in April and march.

Thank u guys again and the best of luck. This is our month guys!
E-Request: N/A EAD : N/A DACA : N/A
Post your reply or quote more messages.