View Single Post
10-22-2012, 02:48 PM
From South Florida
Joined in Aug 2012
531 posts
arclite
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiro13 View Post
USCIS provided examples what you can send as proof and school records are there. School transcripts shows your address you resided while you were attending the school. However, I understand what you mean.

I haven't gotten my RFE letter and I honestly don't know what else I need to prove. If that is the case, the only thing I could provide them are my amazon and eBay invoices. Maybe I'll ask my teachers and counselors for letters. I live with my parents so the lease and bills are under their name.
Bare in mind that it is possible that they may have missed some of the stuff you sent, in that case just resubmit what they over looked. Goahead and send amazon and ebay invoices, anything that you can find. I used online invoices and emails from companies that I ordered from on my RFE. I also sent 3 notarized letters. I even sent stuff off Facebook for what its worth.

Dont stress it. Wait till you ge the letter. It could be something simple. Good news is that there seems to be a fast turn around time on RFEs
AP Sent:7/27|Approved 10/05| Travel on AP: 11/7-11| AOS Packet Sent 11/26| Del: 11/28 | Bio 12/28 | Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview 1/4|Rec Interview Notification 12/26| Interview 1/30/18| AOS Approved 2/13.
Post your reply or quote more messages.