View Single Post
09-27-2016, 03:25 PM
Joined in Aug 2016
406 posts
WGITF
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalgabe View Post
I am on the phone with a tier 2. she is literally fighting with me about how my EAD can take 6 months to approve. I have very angrily explained to her that it IS approved, and gave her the SR number that 1. confirms this 2. shows it is an issue on their end 3. requests the passports

then shes gives me some bullshit about how there is a pending SR open - which i call bullshit on and tell her i DO NOT see anything on the case tracker. She hesitates and says oh its for the 821. which is a blatant lie.

I once again explained to her that my EAD is APPROVED and that this is an issue in production and i am requesting that she emails the service center to notify them that they have my photographs and that they should work on the EAD. And she continues to fight me on the approval.

then she puts me on hold (currently still on hold)

Jesus fucking Christ. Did we step into another fucking dimension? Is fucking incompetence the norm now?
Makes no sense. Ask her if they're gonna extend your DACA if the effective and expiration date of EAD is different because the approval time is different. That's just dumb. The effective and expiration dates of DACA and EAD cannot be different because you cannot have the employment authorization w/o deferred action.
Post your reply or quote more messages.