View Single Post
05-29-2013, 05:25 PM
Joined in May 2006
6,537 posts
Ianus
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRkah View Post
Wow, I had no idea one could travel with AP to fix previous EWI. Now just have to finish the process of adjusting. Awesome! glad it all worked out in your favor!

I was only curious, what does it mean ""Paroled until 5-25-14" ?
It means the individual has until that time period to be able to return to the US.If they go over their authorized return becomes null and void trapping the individual in the country traveled to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthaefant View Post
If someone could explain exactly how this works it would be great. I applied for deffered action and entered without inspection.. I am married to a us citizen but i would have to file a waver and leave to mexico while it gets approved. I have a daughter so i did not want to do that. If this is an option for me please let me know and i will talk to my lawyer.
Check here concerning this.There were some pretty extensive talks concerning this last year.

On the topic at hand,I'm glad to see CBP not being too strict about re-entry concerning those under Advanced Parole.I think there have been about 5-7 individuals here who have indicated they have returned already so this could be somewhat safe.
Last edited by Ianus; 05-29-2013 at 05:27 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.