View Single Post
09-26-2009, 03:08 AM
From Florida/Oklahoma
Joined in Apr 2009
750 posts
prettyjolie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dreamORnot2dream View Post
Here is how I see it. They will bitch about you not working and being a ‘burden’ to society. But when you get a job, pay taxes and work illegally they will bitch about you lying about you status – you can’t win. I say fuck ‘um. I pay tax on every penny I earn (as I feel I should). I do not have any qualms about representing myself as a USC. It’s the immigration system that’s fucked up not me! Hell, I should be a USC by now (and I could have been if I married for papers). I will not let them run my life into the ground. I live my life. I have gained the experience I need to make a decent living if/when they deport my ass to the EU.

I’m a bit of a control freak. I need to know that I am running my life and not the politicians that keep ‘postponing’ our lives because they are not deemed important enough to them. I will face the consequences if I need to but I will not be their bitch….!
USCIS doesn't see it that way, though. There is that 212(6)(c)(ii) lifetime ban for fasely claiming US citizenship. If you plan to ever "fix" your status, it will never happen and you'll be found inadmissible to the US forever without a waiver.
Last edited by prettyjolie; 09-26-2009 at 03:12 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.