View Single Post
11-24-2018, 07:24 PM
Joined in Jun 2016
273 posts
Venus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DACA-IR-DA View Post
Which proof of 12/12/00 did you show?

So none of your YES/NO questions were asked for you to describe in details why you answered this way?

I wonder what they pull up? Driving records? School records? Social security records? It might be the biometric fingerprinting that you did and the background check details? Most likely if any criminal records? Did you ask the IO about the stack?

Renew what forms?
Which proof of 12/12/00 did you show?

I showed school records, vaccination records, school report cards and other documents I cant remember.

So none of your YES/NO questions were asked for you to describe in details why you answered this way?

Yes the IO did ask in detail on certain yes and no questions. I cant remember though

I wonder what they pull up? Driving records? School records? Social security records? It might be the biometric fingerprinting that you did and the background check details? Most likely if any criminal records? Did you ask the IO about the stack?

It was a range of things, again like I said I couldn't see the forms because of small font, but they know everything about you so don't lie, they had my whole immigration history since I immigrated to the US. That's what the IO told me.

Renew what forms?
I never said anything about renewing forms?????

Please remember that even if you qualify for a immigration benefit that its not 100% guaranteed that you will get that immigration benefit. Even if you are 100% qualified the officer has discretion to either deny your application or approve your application.
I actually know people that got denied for working illegally and they used 245(i) or were married to a US citizen and it didn't cure the problem of working illegally. So I wouldn't say it's 100% forgiven. They had to go to court and they are still fighting there case.
Case Ready For Interview: TBA
Interview: TBA (I-751) approved: TBA
Last edited by Venus; 11-24-2018 at 07:30 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.