View Single Post
08-09-2019, 03:04 AM
Joined in Nov 2017
218 posts
ladreamer1998
Haven’t been here in about a year. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the ongoing case in the Dc court of appeals, I know they had oral arguments in January or February, but we haven’t heard nothing since. Apparently that’s the case that could bring daca back to life (initial applications and advanced parole). If you guys remember a federal judge (John bates) ordered the program be completely restored in April of last year bear staying his order in August (that case moved up to the Dc court of appeals). A little background on me, I’m eligible for the program but never applied due to bad advice from a nonprofit after trump won. At the time I was 18 and didn’t really understand the implications of not having a social security, now that I’m 21 I’m painfully aware of it. In two weeks I’ll start my electrician training and I’m kind of depressed at fact that my employment options dont seem to be too good, I won’t even be able to get a license without a ssn. I’m sorry if I’m all over the place with my question, I just need some answers.
Post your reply or quote more messages.