View Single Post
03-25-2012, 12:22 AM
Joined in Mar 2010
1,256 posts
iDream
so what do you actually have to do to save yourself from going crazy??

Possible answers:
1.keep yourself busy.

-with what? School? well i dont have enough money to pay for school. Besides if i do finish college, what the heck am i going to do with my degree... some of you may say, well make sure you take a course that will be in the S.T.E.M program.. and my answer is like, uhmm my brain can't handle those kind of course and its too damn expensive. Work? yea i have a job. ive been working there for 6 years. ive been there for so long to the point where i can do my job with my eyes closed. But despite of me being so reliable in that job, my salary hasn't been affected. HA! i work 40 hours a week and i get paid with less than the average per hour income. aint that a bitch?

2.hang out with friends

-what friends? oh do you mean, the friends i made during high school, but ever since graduation, they went out and made something out of themselves. went to college and graduate and now they have a career? and some got married and have kids? And once in awhile some of my friends will have a little gathering to catch up, and i will get invited but i chose not to go because its either they will go to a club or a bar, you know the place where i cant go? since i dont have an I.D.?

3.Get a hobby

-Hobby? sure i have a hobby.. i love to draw.. but seriously? how far can my hobby really take me? you can only do your hobby in a certain amount of time until it gets old and boring.. and you start thinking about the reality. the reality that life is passing you by.....

4.Spend time with family

-i love my family to death. But its kinda hard to hide your emotions towards your parents.. you know that bitterness emotion with a little bit of hate? Every time i have a talk with my dad about my situation it always end up, me being angry at him. Its hard not to get that emotional with him because i feel like he couldve done something to make it better. maybe im wrong, maybe im just looking for someone to blame. i dnt know.

5.be more spiritually involved

-Im a christian. Ive talked to God about my situation. Cried and Begged. but for some reason, He's not answering me.

6.stop complaining and think about the other people who's going through harder times than us.

-Yea, maybe there are other people who's going through alot worse than I am. But honestly, the amount of stress that this situation put me in. I cant think right. Im exhausted.

so tell me, what else should I or anyone else who feels like they've done everything to stay sane? hmmmm... I'm just really exhausted and i know all of you feels the same way.
Last edited by iDream; 03-25-2012 at 12:31 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.