Thread: DACA to AOS
View Single Post
09-11-2019, 03:28 AM
Joined in Mar 2014
105 posts
keldreams
Hey fellow dreamers! I’ve been following this site for years and thought I’d check in and see the progress... I’m currently still waiting for my interview letter... 406 days to be exact. My field office is SF... so it’s suuuper slow.. I believe it’s one of the slowest in the nation. I’ve been on i m m i h e l p’s forums as well to see what others’ timelines are... and at this point I’ve gathered that this field office seems to be selecting applications at random... some people who filed March 2018 have gotten their interviews and some who filed in November 2018 have also gotten their interviews. Meanwhile I filed in late June/early July 2018 and have gotten nothing since August 2018 when I got my “your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview” notice. I applied for my EAD/AP combo card renewal in April 2019 and am still waiting for that one as well... my current combo card expires next month... Reeeeally hoping that interview date is coming soon and maybe that’s why my renewal is taking so long. I got my first card in less than 3 months but for the renewal I’ve been waiting 5 months.

I’m trying to keep positive and hopeful that my patience will pay off soon but honestly I’m a little frustrated at the random timelines... but I’ve also read about some who have waited a year and a half to two years... Since my initial application timelines were so fast I was hoping that pattern would continue... but oh well, all I can do is wait!

Congrats to all you dreamers who’ve successfully adjusted your status from DACA... grateful that Obama left us this gift.... good luck to all of you! <3

Please feel free to share any S.F. Bay Area experiences.
I-765/I-131- Card received.: 10/26/2018|
765/I-131 renewal application receipt: 4/12/2019... currentlywaiting4everything...
Last edited by keldreams; 09-11-2019 at 03:38 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.