View Single Post
01-29-2020, 01:43 PM
Joined in Sep 2010
204 posts
live4dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan View Post
Walls actually do work, for example in Israel. They were build to stop terrorism as the terrorists were sneaking in and doing mass terrorism.

Since then very few terrorists sneak in.

Unfortunately Trump decided to go for the most expensive method, with a wall that is climbable.
Not only that but the Military is fully well funded, this is just for infrastructure improvements on military bases that shouldn't even be there to begin with.

America needs to recall all its troops, and let the middle east burn itself to the ground, because America is not the United States of America plus the middle east. You cannot be world police when your home is on fire and you have a billion problems.

All this foreign involvement and perpetual war is fundamentally against the core values of the nation. Washington explicitly warned against this.
The Wall in Zionist Israhell is discriminatory wall towards Palestinians. Its worse than apartheid situation there. Its preventing Palestinians from entering their own land that is occupied by the terrorist regime of the Zionist Israhell. The amount of tax dollars that are gifted to Zionist Israhell for their defense(terrorism) its not even fair to American tax payers. There are US cities that are in complete ruins and no change in site but we have billions of dollars to gift Zionist Israhell. Only difference between Holocaust and whats happening to the Palestinians is that holocaust ended and the Nazi regime was brought to justice but the Palestinians are suffering since 1947 to present day. It seems it will continue until complete genocide of the Palestinians. The 2 walls do have something in common. Both exist to serve one purpose hatred of one group of people towards the other. Nonetheless, the border b/w US & Mexico is too huge to be protected with a "WALL". its moronic like the one who suggested it. I am just ranting sorry.
bio: 10/16/12 (walk in)
Approved: After looooong 10 months 08/07/2013
Post your reply or quote more messages.