Thread: I over-aged!
View Single Post
02-14-2011, 01:10 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Jan 2011
9 posts
Nope. You are pretty much out of luck. One option is when ur either ur mom or dad gets his/her Greenland card is to have them petition u. But u need to stay unmarried and its a 10 year wait. But ofcourse If u find a USC and love/marry that person u will be eliguble for an aos here
Post your reply or quote more messages.