View Single Post
12-10-2007, 12:59 AM
Joined in Nov 2007
30 posts
.reaper.2oox.
thank you all so much for your answers except for webstar (point taken )i can't nor i want to depend on marriage to get legal status, my girlfriend is german and finnish (dual citizen) and has visited the U.S. legally but is not a resident or anything...almost 4 years into it and serious so marrying an american is not an option. I cannn get into the military, aparently i have some varification paper dealy that allowes me to enter the military but i would not kill a fly let alone have anything to do with the killing of another person...just because your country tells you killing is ok, doesn't make it so for me. But dont get it twisted! i have A LOT of respect for those fighting to keep people like me xP from firing a weapon to another person...freedom!...sort of...in our case xP. But annyway xP, yeah and i hear military is another door towards legal status but nope. So far the best chance i got from reading everything about illegals becoming legal is creating a million dollar business xP...the whole stock market, creating a helpful business thing deal law xP.
I'm gona continue to ask questions, i hope you guys dont mind answering them, i just really have to find a cracked open door somewhere, i want to do something other than wait for a law to happen :/.
Are the anyyy exceptions at all with the 10 year ban? like if i go back to my home country and i get a job that requires me to travel to the states, would that be possible? I mean, if you think about that possibility being possible, think about it...well me personally, i speak english better than spanish lol xD...we studied here, we know how things work here, and no accent...wouldnt that be an obvious pick if your company in your home country decided to send somebody over here?
And i read a lot about studying in canada, if you get accepted to a school in canada, would that get you out of the 10 year ban? if you decide to come back to the states legally?
Also i was thinking, how about if we press to the senators for at leassst for us "Dreamies" to be able to go back to our home country with out the 10 year ban...wouldnt that be an easier bill to pass? I know it's not quite the dream act but, it would probably pass sooner than the dream act and give us an open door
And one last question xP...i think i asked this already but it wasnt quite answered...does the fact that you were an illegal immigrant at one point in your life affect your future forever? traveling to other countries? traveling to the US even after the ban? working whether in your home country or here in the states once you become legalized?
thanks so much guys
Post your reply or quote more messages.