View Single Post
07-10-2023, 05:45 PM
Joined in Jan 2017
97 posts
bali101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got_Daca View Post
Last year my then GF attacked me in our apartment and scratched both sides of my face. I was honestly scared to death for my life. I had to call police and she was arrested and charged with Domestic Battery. I gave police oral and written statements. This happened in June 2022. One rule I follow in life is to never hit a woman, in any circumstances, even if they are attacking me.

This wasn't the only instant of abuse. We started dating in Sept 2021 and the physical abuse started in Nov 2021 and kept on happening until June 2022. I hoped she would calm down but it only gotten worse over time.

Because of her attack in June 2022, I was forced to be homeless immediately, couldn't work and lost substantial money to due to not being able to work with facial abrasions.

We reconciled in November 2022 and moved in together in Jan 2023. Before moving in, she promised that she wouldn't hurt me. Little did I know, it would happen again. One morning in March 2023, she wakes up grumpy and accuses me of cheating on her with her co-worker. I never met any of her co-workers and have no interest in doing so. She attacked me again and this time some of our neighbors heard the commotion and called police. Again, she was arrested and charged. I told police exactly what happened but I refused to give them written statement.

Now she is undergoing her court proceedings, moved out of my place and we don't have any contact. Although I loved her very much, I accepted the fact that we are not compatible.

Her attacks and abuse have caused me deep emotional distress and somewhat minor physical scars on my face. I have experienced homelessness and my ability/confidence to be employed had been hampered.

Do I quality for U-Visa?
What's her status? is she a USC or green card holder?
Post your reply or quote more messages.