View Single Post
06-15-2010, 11:46 PM
From West Hollywood
Joined in Sep 2007
1,234 posts
angeleno
Quote:
Originally Posted by justchecking69 View Post
I am a moderate and 90% of the people I know. As of now, Whitman has the edge. Brown is bad for California. He will make it a liberal paradise and his policies will force companies to relocate leading California in a downward spiral. BTW I voted for B Clinton 2x and would have voted for him again. But Brown, no way.
You’re quite the dickhead.

First off, you’re a moderate and 90% of your acquaintances what? They’re missing half of their brain too? English for Dummies is your best friend.

I don’t give a flying fuck if Whitman has an edge (for the record, she doesn’t. Look at her dismal approval ratings to get a clue.) The only thing that matters is the poll numbers, and Jerry Brown has maintained a comfortable lead since the beginning of the race. Mind you, while the phony Goldman Sachs thug with a gum that closely resembles her labia majora spent $80 million of her own money, California is still giving her the finger and going with Brown.

And just because Brown doesn’t want to give billions of dollars to the richest 1% of Californians, or impose massive budget cuts to the tune of $10 billion from education, health care, transit, etc (that is, fire even more teachers, bus drivers, doctors) doesn’t mean that companies will be “forced” to relocate. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that capital gains tax cut (aka welfare) that Whitman would hand out to millionaires (and herself) would just be pumped back into Wall Street. This is the 21st century, in case you hadn’t noticed, and we have a globalized economy.

Now fuck off troll.
Post your reply or quote more messages.