View Single Post
08-16-2013, 12:03 AM
From Fort Lauderdale
Joined in Oct 2012
259 posts
Michy326
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_smith View Post
I heard some people got approved after they contacted their congressman, have you done that? have you also exhausted the other methods, e-request, calling, etc..

Is there anything in your application that might be the cause for delay that you know about?, or possibilities?
I've done all of that...service requests every month, been to the congressman a few times and even emailed the director. No idea how my case could be held up for so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeS_b View Post
I will be in this CLUB in a few days. It really does suck. The wait sucks. It feels horrible because we have no idea why we are being forced to wait this long. I've been here in America since I was 2 years old and I've never been in trouble with the law for anything. I feel what you feel. I hope you get approved soon man.....I hope i get approved tomorrow otherwise its another weekend of torture for me.
I hear ya. That's exactly how I feel. Hopefully we get approved soon
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint
Post your reply or quote more messages.